Lejjo for SmartPhone

Guest fast_rx

Guest fast_rx

Lejjo is now available for MS Smartphones!

Try it or buy it from Clickgamer

Description:

The goal of the game is to get the "Lejjo" to the finish line. It's not straight forward since you can't move the lejjo. You have to use gravity. By rotating the playfield, you can get the lejjo to fall in the appropriate direction, kind of like those old puzzles with mercury or marbles in them. But add keys and doors, time bonuses, anti-gravity generators, and obstacles...

lejjo.jpg

Guest kevlar

This is a great game! and only $4, definately buying it. Reminds me of some of the early snes games when all the developers were going nuts with the mode 7 scaling and rotation. Some wacky effects in there too.

Kevlar

Guest kevlar

Nice tune m8!, any others you recommend? There seems to be a lot of trance/dance/techno about, there is just so much of it I don't know where to start!. Anybody converted any prodigy tunes?

cheers m8

Kevlar

Guest RobPowell

Great tunes, but the game?? sorry not my bag baby.

I think what lets it down is probably just me, but like I'd want the object to bounce off the wall without losing speed rather than it being a colision that slows it. Hmmm I don't know, I just felt that after 10 minutes of the trial I wanted to just get rid of it off my phone and forget about it, it didn't intrigue me to play more at any point.

But, I do like the backgrounds and music, what I would have preferred would be the arrow keys tilting the table 4 ways (up tilts the plane up, left is left etc) so that you have to roll the object through the maze (like crystal maze if anyone remembers?) I'd have thought that'd rock and I'd love to see that.

Gravity is a bit off IMO, not sure if it needs to be stronger or the pull down when you're going horizontal needs a bit of modding. just trying to be constructive....

But again, just my opinion. I hope you don't take this as a bashing, I am sure most people will love it :P Perfect price for those that like it.

• 10 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.