Windows Mobile 2003 - better or not?

Guest Nukl3ar

Guest Nukl3ar

Well my trek continues. I had my wife go to the Verizon store while I was at work to check on the availability of the upgrade to 2003. The tech told her it was available & to have me there by 6:00 pm for the installation. I arrived w/ only minutes to spare - only to be told by the tech that they didnt have the cable & it would probably be later this week before they did. This was the same tech mind you. So, I come home & check MODACO !!! & find the upgrade is available on the website. It took me all night to download the required files but I finally managed to. Now, my questions are:

1) How does everyone feel about the upgrade?

2) Anyone having problems w/ either the upgrade or applications not working any longer?

I've recently purchased several applications & even one game .... I'd like to know if they're going to run before I apply the upgrade. Same goes for the upgrade itself. If it's causing other problems ... it would be nice to know ahead of time. I know it's just come out but some surely have started putting it thru it's paces. Please let me know what you think of it.

Guest wolfrobinson

I ran the update Friday at work. All my programs work (had to be reloaded) including E-Wallet, Weather, Resco Photo, ClearVue suite, etc. My main problem is with my ringers. They now pause while the phone is ringing like there's a memory problem.

The best feature of 2003 is the ability to have multiple e-mail accounts. I currenly have 4 setup (including SMS) and all are working great!