gsmlocker.com = crap ??

Guest poutinemaster

Guest poutinemaster

Hi folks,

I got my MPX-200 more than a week ago, so last Friday I decided to use http://www.gsmlocker.com to unlock my phone.

We are now almost five days later and they still weren't able to unlock my phone. The Login/Password they are giving to me each time isn't working and they customers service is horrible... :evil:

I'm wondering about if somebody else experienced problems with them and what happened at the end? Did you get your money back?

Do you know any reliable companies who can unlock my MPX-200? It is an ATT Wireless.

Thanks!

Guest mcwarre

Oh yeah,

Notice that gsmlocker charges $99 to unlock original SPV when it can be done for free! I hate rip-off merchants (and $99 is a complete and utter rip-off)!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest poutinemaster

Well, it looks like this story is coming to an end... After around 12 or 13 days I asked gsmlocker.com to give me my cash because after all that time they weren't able to unlock my phone. I just verified my credit card account and they gave me back my cash. nice...

Meanwhile, I unlocked my phone by using www.imei-check.co.uk It worked for me at the first try.

I'm very happy to have this phone, I can do a lot of things with it, not only make calls... It is a great device. :P