SmartphoneFind 1.0

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

What I personally like about SyncData is that they are doing a great job at filling in the gaps of missing functionality that Microsoft has failed to incorporate into the Smartphone Platform...but functionality that we have come to know/expect from the PPC Platform. I'm off to try it now and probably purchase for a measley US$9.95

smartphonefind_main.gif

>>> MORE INFO AND TRIAL DOWNLOAD HERE <<<

SmartphoneFind 1.0

SmartphoneFind is a search tool for Windows Mobile™-based Smartphone devices. With SmartphoneFind, it is possible to easily locate contacts, appointments, tasks, phone calls from Call history, messages and other information stored in the phone. Many search options are available to better refine the search.

SmartphoneFind 1.0 is designed to search for the following item types:

- Contacts

- Appointments

- Tasks

- SMS

- E-mails

- File names (*)

- Phone calls from call history

- SmartphoneNotes (if installed)

(*) files saved under My documents folder or on a Storage Card

Features:

Search for a string or a part of it in all item types or in a single item type only;

Limit the search by using filters;

Open and display immediately the found item

EDIT: Just tried it...works like a charm. Nice Job SyncData! One negative...Though it opens each item in a similar layout as the native application, I wish it would just open each item...well...in it's native application. :?

Guest markthebaggie

tried it and it is really quick, even with over 1000 contacts in the phone. Great to get all the SMS from one contact in a list for instance. Sadly it does not pick up any Outlook appointment categories which are synced over for DeveloperOne Power Calendar. It would be really useful to get lists by category.....Still a really useful app and well worth the dosh.

Guest sparkisgti

this is exactly what i wanted this weekend, people keep phoning me when my phones off and not leaving messages.. orange send a text to say what number called but i couldnt find who it was easily.. now i can

thank u so much.. ive just bought the full version already..

and got is a buck cheaper being a PLUS member :P

Guest Notzo Smart

I downloaded the demo but was disappointed that when emails are found, one can only open the basic header and not the actual email; when select InBox it then takes you to the top of the InBox, not to the actual email there. Also, it seemed to hang in searching Contacts (though I have a few thousand). Anyone know of any other "find/search" utility?

Notzo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.