7 Hrs battery life after GSM and Hard Reset....

Guest hbk5585

Guest hbk5585

Ok...so I put WM2003 in and then I hard reset it and then I put the GSM fix and hard reset again (all while battery was fully charged and was still plugged in), and I still only get about 6-7 hrs battery life. I do not know what to do anymore, except just get a new battery. The weird thing is that I just bought the phone and it should be a new battery. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Should I be putting the phone into some sort of mode? Also, does flashing and hard resetting hurt the battery? Cause if it does then I definately should get a new battery (I did like 6 or 7 flashes and many more hard resests, not all of them with the battery fully charged). Any help or input would be appreciated

Peace

Hbk5585

Guest awarner [MVP]

Since the initial Hard Reset after the GSM fix have you tried anothor one making sure the battery is fully charged.

Guest hbk5585

Yes...I hard reset it a few times after the GSM fix (fully charged) and I was still getting 6-7 hrs batterly life.... I got a new battery today (or what I believe to be a new battery from the cell phone place I got the phone from) so I am going to energize it the entire day. If I still have battery probelms then I guess its either my phone or WM2003. If anybody else has any suggestions or this same problem, please post them...

Thanks

Hbk5585