need help: how do i "flash" the rom image i downlo

Guest dapunk

Guest dapunk

I apologize for the simple question. :oops: i did search but i am not apparently searching with the right key words, damn boolean operators!! :P

so, i dont have my mpx200 yet, get it tomorow morning, but i am already planning on flashing it with the @nonymous rom. how do i do it? the file i have right now is a .img file.

how does one go about flashing the mpx 200? what is the method and the tools required? like, do i just use the mini usb cable, and is there software that i need to get to be able to flash?

thanks very much, i am already excited about this forum and my smartphone. i used to be a HoFo and esato sony ericsson fanatic and i am converting to MSsmartphone now.

Guest smeg36

The @nonymous download should have included the Motorola Mobile Upgrade Wizard, which would give you step by step instructions on what to do in order to flash the phone. If it wasn't included, you need to find it, and follow the directions it gives you.

Guest dapunk

:P thanks a lot smeg. i do have the wizard you are talking about so i will use it when i get the phone. i didnt know that was something i was going to use cause i still dont have my phone yet. i will get it tomorrow

thanks very much question answered!! =D>