Two Problems

Guest randys

Guest randys

I have two issues with my MPx200 and WM2002....

When I press and hold the "1" key to access voicemail as indicated in the manual, it reports an error. Tells me "Service codes must be entered directly from the phone's keypad" Any clue what this means or how to make it go away.

Also, when I close the phone to end a call, it sqweals.... Like a feedback loop for 1-4 seconds.... Any suggestions...?

Guest awarner [MVP]

The feedback is normal,this is caused because you are placing the mic next to the speaker. You need to end your call before by pressing the end call button rather than closing the flip.

As for Voicemail go to SettingsPhoneCall Options and check the correct nuber has been entered there (the number should be taken from the SIM automatically).

Guest randys

Thanks...

If there is no option but hangup first to avoid the feedback... then, that is what I do...

As for the Voice Mail access... The number is right... the phone is complaining about the access codes. I have entered my voice mail password into the number string on the VM. There is never any big secrets in my VM, so speed or ease of access is more important. Apparently, the phone doesn't like the PW string in the phone number string....

Any suggestions...?

Guest dumbo
Thanks...

If there is no option but hangup first to avoid the feedback... then, that is what I do...

As for the Voice Mail access... The number is right... the phone is complaining about the access codes. I have entered my voice mail password into the number string on the VM. There is never any big secrets in my VM, so speed or ease of access is more important. Apparently, the phone doesn't like the PW string in the phone number string....  

Any suggestions...?

I had the same problem until I turned of off the keyboard clicks