Newbie help please

Guest steveuk99

Guest steveuk99

Hi

I will be getting a MPx200 next week but I am a bit confused about a couple of things.

1) Is getting a memory card recommened. If so which type (SD or MMC) and what size? I've seen a 256mb card at savastore

for just over £30 would this be any good? (Its a Kingston SD/256, sorry but I don't know how to post a direct link to it)

2) How do I go about connecting it to my PC. If by USB cable do you get one supplied or could I use one I already have (for my digital camera)

3) Do you get headphones supplied with it, if not can I use standard ones, i.e from my CD player?

Is there anything else you think I should know?

Thanks

Steve

Guest kurtfhouse

1. Getting a bigger memory card is recommended if you want to use the phone to play wma's and mp3's and especially if you want to play movies :P I would say 256MB SD/MMC should be fine, thats what I use, and £30 is a good price.

2. The cable and software for syncing to your pc comes in the box

3. You do get headphones with it too, you can't use standard headphones with it as it has a 2.5mm jack, and a special moto one at that

You can find out anything else you need to know on this site when you get your phone, essential programs, tweaks, fixes etc....just search through the mpx200 forum :D

Welcome to the site :lol:

Guest awarner [MVP]

Also depending where you are in the world you do not always get the headphones and cradle.

I believe New Zealand is one such place that has the standard accessories missing.

Guest steveuk99
Also depending where you are in the world you do not always get the headphones and cradle.

I believe New Zealand is one such place that has the standard accessories missing.

Oops forgot to add my location to my profile :roll: . I've updated it now.

I'll just have to wait and see what I get with it.

Thanks again for everyone's help.