Most Addicting Games!

Guest kLeGx0r

Guest kLeGx0r

Hey,

I got a problem.. tomorrow ill start traveling for about 15 hours... and i dunno what to do during this long time :s

So could you please tell me your Favourite and most addicting games for sp?

If possible with DL link please :P

kLeGx0r

Guest gravity

Your phone battery won't last that trip so I'd use some low resource game. Jawbreaker does it for me. Trail Biker and Done in 50 Seconds are good examples of quality games that take hours to finish.

Guest Disco Stu

Well, as I said above, Pocket Minigolf is perhaps my ultimate favourite.

Eclipse is excellent but a bit too tough for me.

Other long-stayers would include Gone In 60 Seconds & its variants Mummy Maze / TMax.

Vieka's Freecell along with the Tetris / PacMan / Space Invaders are games I would keep on the phone for when interest pales in fancier games. To this group I would include Momentum (Pocket Minigolf) Games' fruit machine clone "Gold Mine" which I'm addicted to now.

I don't see the Smartphone as a gaming console but it's great for filling a few spare minutes. So the 'fancier' games like Dougie Lampkin / Chopper Rescue / Stuntman Evolution don't hold my interest for long.

Similarly those ports of adventure games that take ages to play and don't come with manuals. I'm 43 years old, I don't need all that. I have ironing to do. There's a pub over the road.

I don't want RSI - who's playing TapTaTop ? What were they thinking ?

Guest gravity

Personal favorite is Super Troopers, but if I have 15 hours to kill, I'd pick something like Jawbreaker. I can play it for hours and make it look like I'm taking notes :P

Guest mike-oh

I'll second a vote for pocket minigolf! Just got it two days ago and barely put it down. Make sure you buy the bundle with the extra courses pack cos you'll want them! Great for shutting up screaming kids (they like to watch) and the missus likes it too!

Toki Tori is also good and will entertain and frustrate for hours.

http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=fire...product&pid=817 as a handheld game in its own right will blow you, and your friends minds, it's amazing!

Mike :P

Guest Disco Stu

To me, it shows as "what is ur favorite, zoegod?" which doesn't make sense as you were asking the question.

I assume you wanted the viewer's name to be there instead, as with the previous post by jcjdoss

Guest zoegod
whats ur favorite, zoegod?

.... fell for the zoegod command

saw it from the 1st page.

i dont get it?

whats up with the ZOEGOD COMMAND?

im zoegod