C500 Colour Poll

Guest The Futures Bright

Guest Vector

I thought silver when i first saw the silver one, but now after looking at black again, i'm not sure...probably silver still tho :P

Guest kurtfhouse

Definately black!

I hate this recent trend of making everything electrical silver, and it always rubs off with use :evil:

Guest The Futures Bright
Definately black!

I hate this recent trend of making everything electrical silver, and it always rubs off with use :evil:

Well don't rub it with use then! :roll:

Guest peekie

black seems nicer as you dont see many black phones these days ( reminds me of the days of the brick in the hand ) the colour that is :wink: :wink: :wink:

Once you go black, you never go back! 8)

Hi, do you guy's know if the black one will only be sold by Orange? Hope it's possible to get a black one sim-free in scandinavia :!:

Guest londonlad

now that its not silver, and its some shade of shiny baby blue, anyones mind changed?

definately black, i just hope its not that cheap kinda plastic, that'll make the black colour on it look bad.

Guest martin

I love playing videos on my smartphone so I think it's got to be a black surround for me. Hmmm, but then again, I could be tempted to get both :P

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

Champagne, baby

The Black C500 looks like a plastic phone out of the gumball machine ,-)))

No offense.

well, it is user preference anyway ,-)

Cant wait for the Qtek though. Hopefully they will through it on the market / ebay very soon! ,-)

I´ll go for the baby blue, looks very nice. Although the silver one matches nicely with the buttons, byt here in Denmark i´ll bet we only get the black one :wink:

Preference would be the ice blue, but seems it wont arrive here. 2nd choice would be the silver, but I cant get that on PAYG, and my contract hasnt got that 5 quid thing, so black it is.