PETITION FOR A CHINESE SP2003 ROM FOR MPX200

Guest kongh

Guest chudy

...and i want a eastern european language pack...but wont get it...

seriously i really doubt an ATT bound WM2003 image had any of the languages other than the standard US ones (English, Spanish, Portugese, some others), keeping that in mind i doubt @anonymous can make something out of nothing (read some language packs never existed because the mpx200 was never meant for those markets)

sux but i think thats how its gonna be....

Guest lutzh
keeping that in mind i doubt @anonymous can make something out of nothing

hehehe, i bet he can. guess who brought greek language to windows powered smartphone??? the thing is: it is not so simple. but if you are really interested and see a market for it somehow then feel free to contact me, maybe i can somehow manipulate @nonymus and make him wanting to do that...

cheers, lutz

Guest chudy

hehehe, i bet he can. guess who brought greek language to windows powered smartphone??? the thing is: it is not so simple. but if you are really interested and see a market for it somehow then feel free to contact me, maybe i can somehow manipulate @nonymus and make him wanting to do that...

cheers, lutz

hehe, ok i stand corrected!! :P btw any news on any possible fixes for the WM2003 problems we're seeing?

Guest lutzh

no, i don't think he's working on upgrades at the moment since it seems like only a hand full of people where happy with the update (some 20 or so took the chance to say thank you @nonymus while 50.000 where reading about the update, some 500 where posting on it and it made some 250 gigs on traffic on the msmobiles server)...

cheers, lutz

Guest chudy

:D that's a shame!

I think forums tend to exaggerate things....i bet alot of people here who are active here about the WM2003 ROM are those who have issues, and alot of those who upgraded successfully after the download went on their merry way and never came back cause they had no reason to...

i learned from my own previous online contributions that its alot easier for people to come in and complain and whine if something goes wrong, but once things go smoothly they rarely come in to rave etc...

i myself know i refreshed the page about a thousand times by now even though its just one person viewing it :P

i sure as heck appreciate @nonymous's efforts on this! the ability to rin and develop .net is an awesome gift for me, heck i only bought my phone after finding out about @anonymous's WM2003 firmware, without it i wouldnt even own the phone....again thanks @nonymous!!!

cheers,

chudy

Guest cygwinxp

We really need a Chinese WM2003 ROM. Nobody use MPx200 in China. Even in HongKong, MPx200 cannot sell well. Most of Smartphones on Chinese market (including Taiwan, HongKong) are from local. No Chinese support is a major reason.

Guest chudy

well i'd love to see @anonymous pull a rabbit out of his hat and give you the chinese support (and polish, and russian and ...), but......

i dont think alot of people here are familiar with software development and testing involved...even if @anonymous does have the necessary components i doubt he has the resources to develop and test it, and here is a surprise to most of us, im sure he has a LIFE outside of this realase, oh i dont know, maybe a PAYING job, family, friends etc etc.

i can just imagine what would happen if he did release all the language packs we're requesting out of courtesy to the community and god forbid there were bugs in it!! everyone would yell and complain about how low quality the release is...

...and lets be realistic here there is one @anonymous and i doubt he's a linguistic genius who knows all the languages we're requesting here (and when i mean request i mean rather rude demands and bickering)

truthfully, im not sure if its a good idea or not but i wouldnt mind sending @nonymous some paypal money as a donation for his efforts, it would be a deserved reward and incentive for him to continue support of this release...

dont expect something out of nothing, especially with the attitude i've been seeing here....

oh well i'm done venting :P

ps

i want a million dollars! anybody willing? :D

Guest kongh

I think @nonymus can make a Chinese ROM if he wants. the Market in China is really big, many people in China want to use a Smartphone, but MPX 200 has no Chinese Support, and this make the people turn to another Smartphone like SPV(there is a simplified chinese edition of SPV in china market). if we can provide a chinese ROM of MPX200, and many people will use this excellent Smartphone. I can provide some tech help If @nonymus need