Amazing World, The Game (Windows Smartphone) by Binoteq

Guest Simon Desser

Guest Simon Desser

A new and interesting looking Puzzle game has just been released by Binoteq called Amazing World, The Game.

If you're bored of bubble games and shoot 'em ups, then this might be just the game for you :?:

The Amazing World game gives you the opportunity to test your ability to solve ingenious puzzles. Puzzles range from reasonably simple to challenging. The varying levels of difficulty make it suitable for kids and grown-ups. This puzzler combines humor, bright look and accurate physics models. What you get:

Over 70 unique and challenging puzzles to solve  

Create and save your own game puzzles to share with friends  

Over 20 different parts to mix and match  

Accurate physics models create realistic interactions between parts  

The task of the game puzzles is to build a "domino chain" of objects that performs a particular action from a selection of items already on the screen and from a collection. For example you may build a object "domino chain" from bomb, candle, magnifier and flashlight to make a gadget that explodes the bomb. There is also a Game Editor where you can make your own game puzzles.

awaninwms.gif

Amazing World, The Game (Windows Smartphone) by Binoteq is available to try/buy at Handango.

There is also an online tutorial at

AmazingWorldGame.com

Guest idavid

i have this for the ppc. its fantastic. very touch screen based though. not sure how well it will translate to the smaller screen and key based control....

Guest great

finally, a clone of the "incredible machine"...the game RULEZ!

My first trouble was how on earth you going to control the pieces but it was quite easy....

very good game!

Guest kevlar

This is a great game. Obviously a clone of ' the incredible machine ', I used to have it on the 3DO if I remember correctly.

It's easy to create your own levels too, so hopefully we will see some user made levels posted here. The difficulty comes in making sure a level isn't too easy, you can use lots of items to make a really complicated chain reaction, but this can all be beaten with a short simple chain. It can be the same in the supplied levels too, level 9 looks complicated and they give you plenty of items but you can complete it with just 1 piece of wall ;>)

Who will be the first to post a level?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.