How do i get my inbox to sync up after 2003 flash??

Guest ProphetX

Guest ProphetX

How do i get my inbox to sync up after 2003 flash??

B4 it sync'd up fine and all my messeges where in my inbox but now nothing. Can someone help me out i've been searching for days.

Guest ProphetX

Come on someone must know this. Help me out please. And i have a ATT wireless upgraded to 2003 os how do i get mms working on it.

Guest nforsans

I have got similar problem - and someone else mentionn dit already but nobody answered his question. So I am gonna give it a try.

Basically, after configuring the accounts, when you click on send/receive, Inbox establishes a connection. It says "connecting" then hangs indefinitely. Clicking on "disconnect" would not disconnect the connection, and the only way to close the connection and Inbox is to kill the app using task manager. never had this problem before on 2002. It seems to work ok for IMAP, but definitely not for POP servers. Any clue anyone?

Guest nforsans

This seems to be the solution to the abov pb. It comes from another forum. Can someone tell me exactly how to do it cause I have never modified the registry?

"For your information I have found a solution, apparently it is a 'feature' (bug) with 2003, when it tries to connect to an incorrectly set up smtp server. ie send.vodafone.net

the solution is as follows

Follow these steps using with any registry editor software for Pocket PC:

Open the PHM Editor (Programs>>PHM Regedit)

Locate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftInbox

Create a new DWORD value ForceOffSSL and give it a value of 1, Base=Decimal (tap Edit, and New DWORD Value).

Soft-reset device.

Simple realy "

Can you also confirm it works?

thanks thanks

Guest awarner [MVP]
And i have a ATT wireless  upgraded to 2003 os how do i get mms working on it.

MMS does not work on the mpx200 with 2003 installed.