Bug list

Guest arunhallan

Guest arunhallan

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but wudnt it be good to have a subforum dedicated to bug fixes and features ppl want in the nxt version? Set out kinda like the Catalogue - Commercial section.

That way wen HTC or whoever are developing the new handset, or microsoft are developing the new OS, they can have a look at the list for inspiration - seeing as this site is at the top of smartphone sites.

Just a suggestion....

Guest drblow

There are usually bug track threads in the device specific forums. :wink:

What you say is very true, it WOULD be great if O & HTC took the time to listen to what users of this forum have to say about their phones, but unfortunately that does not appear to be the case alot of the time.

The e200 SD card bug has been bandied around this forum for so long, and there are literally hundreds of posts about it, yet I cannot convince OCS that the problem exists, much less get them to fix it. I have sent them my SD card for testing (which of course "worked perfectly" in their e200), and have emailed a line 2 manager with links to posts here releting to other people suffering with the same bug, but they still told me that since they could not replicate the bug themselves they could not do anything about it.

This is an excellent forum, make no mistake. It is the hub of all smartphone knowledge ( :P ), and having experience of other forums, the users here are friendly, welcoming & helpful. But I think it is easy to overestimate how much importance actual networks/phone manufacturers would attach to information posted here.

Cynical, I know ... :wink: