How to switch on the GPRS connection?

Guest kid2701

Guest kid2701

I made the update with Orange-Shell 1.3 and in a result I lost my GPRS connection - IE can't open any page. Please someone to tell me how to switch it again. There is no result after phone off/on procedure

Guest jaymioz

Hey, i've had a similar problem mate, im with O2 and my net time is meant to be free i found some payandgo O2 GPRS instructions, but it was charging me although it shouldn't have been, does anyone have any instructions on how to set up GPRS/WAP/Internet (what ever u want to call it), I am using the offer (sim card) that enables me 300 free txt's + 300 free mins of WAP per month, please will some one help?

Peace Out,

Jaymioz

Guest siu99spj
I made the update with Orange-Shell 1.3 and in a result I lost my GPRS connection - IE can't open any page. Please someone to tell me how to switch it again. There is no result after phone off/on procedure

You just ring your Operator (Orange, T-Mobile etc.) and ask them to re-enable GPRS. Then make sure your settings are correct and you can go again as if nothing happened.

There are other threads with GPRS and WAP settings (You also want to check them jaymioz).