Mind and Soul

Guest blade001

OK, I have manage to track down all the bugs with tte Installer and fixed them now. This new version fixed the Uninstalling issue some of you might had and also Change the home screen skin onece the installation is done (That was due to an invalid home.xml file). It has been tested by "carlh" and its fuly functional.

And kurtfhouse, this new version of xml should work on any os but if you still have any problem with it then you can try the attachment zip file. I have attached two home.xml files for you (One of them replace "IPSM" with "Storage" and the other one replace "IPSM" with "%CE19%". Technically the second one should work with any OS but since I have lost both of my phone I cannot try it for you). Please let me know how it goes and if possible try them both, so in future we all can write xml using "%CE19%" to avoid all the problems with the different OS issue. But as far as I am concern "IPSM" should work too.

[Also updated all my previous attachments in other posts with the new Installer]

Mind_&_Soul.exe

Guest blade001

"C500 in shops from wednesday"

- Not for long, Not for long :P

(Damm, just realised I won't be able to try anything on SP2002 anymore. Who ever took my phones he is a lucky guy/girl. Took 128 and 512 mb sd cards with them too. :x )

Guest blade001

Just been the local orange shop to play with the phone. And I have gotta tell you, IT'S BLOODY AMAZING. Noticebly fast compared with E200 and the SPV original (That's the only two MS SmartPhone I have owned, So I can not compare with anyothers then these 2 :P). As paul said the keypad takes a little bit getting used to. Apart from that it's great. The camera was really smooth. Orange home screen plugin is not bad eitehr. Over all IT'S AMAZING. My local shop not going to have any in stock till end of next week, so I will have wait till then. But I think I will go in and check out the stores in birmingham next week. They should have it by then.

By the way, I have ony played with the black one, The sales assistant was saying, he thinks the black ones are the only one they more then likely to get. So I will have to be happy with the black one for the time being.

Guest Mother_Lepard

I just can't get this bloody good homescreen on my E200. The problem is that I can't installed the homescreen because the device is aplication locked...according to the installation programm. though...I can install every programm I want, I have decerted it another time to be sure...and still the same problem. 100 % sure that the phone is application unlocked! It's making me mad :P Any solutions mates?

Guest kurtfhouse

Sorry Blade001, have been busy, will test those xml's tonight (if I can get my bloody USB connection to work :evil: ) and let you know...........

Guest kurtfhouse

@Blade001

O.k, the installer worked fine and installed the extra screens and homescreen fine, but it still refuses to let me delete them from my programs list :P

The %CE19% xml doesn't work though it just doesn't show up on the homescreens list :?

Hope this helps mate

Guest blade001

It's a little bit odd. I really do not know why it's refusing to delete the skin from program list. Anyways, It seems like it works fine on most phones and has trouble on few. I Will look into it later. Maybe it's aa issue with something else, not sure :?

Ive also installed this homescreen and cant remove it. I also cant find the old images (call.gif, etc) that were on my phone before installing.

Does this homescreen delete the images off the phone? (cant see why it would do this, but I cant find them anywhere)

Im using an O2 Xphone, if anyone has one of these and knows where the images are stored could they please fill me in.

Thanks

<edit> nevermind I found them :oops: :oops: but i still cant remove the homescreen files </edit>

Guest danpier

I've installed this on my mpx200 and it looks great but I'd like to uninstall it now but it keeps saying unable to uninstall, any suggestions???

Guest blade001

sorry guys, I have no idea why it's not uninstalling the skin. My futurama installer worked fine for me which is adjuctly the same be honest. So I really don't think its a cab issue. And before posting the installer here I sent a copy to carth and it worked perfectly fine with his phone (installing and uninstalling both). So it is bit odd. :?

Anyways if it doesnt uninstall then you will have to remove hte skin manualy. To do that go to your program file folder on your phone and delete the folder called mind & soul, chage the home screen and delete the home skin xml from the skin folder, which can be found in "/storage/application data/home/" [for WM2002 user, replace the '/storage/' with '/IPSM/'] and reboot your phone it will take your phone back to the old default setting.

And if this fails then use the home reset cab file which should replace all the image and home skin registry with the default onece. But you will still need to remove the image folder for mind & soul manualy as instructed above. Also need to change and remove the home skin manually as this cab file only restore the extra skins' registry values. I am attaching the cab file to save your time from searching the forum.

Hope this helps.

Home_Restore.CAB

Guest Mother_Lepard

Has no nobody tips regarding my problem?? :'(

Problem: I just can't get this bloody good homescreen on my E200. The problem is that I can't installed the homescreen because the device is aplication locked...according to the installation programm. though...I can install every programm I want, I have decerted it another time to be sure...and still the same problem. 100 % sure that the phone is application unlocked! It's making me mad Any solutions mates?

Guest StoutMan

I have the same problem mother leopard

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Guest dirgotronix

the two white lines on the home screen in windows mobile 2003 bug the crap out of me.

the top one is directly below the titlebar, right above the S next to the SMS indicator, going all the way across the screen, and the bottom one is at the bottom of the mousewheel and the middle of the right eye, and goes across the whole screen.

i'm guessing it's something in the home.xml, but it's just ... ugly as sin, standing out so much against an awesome home screen.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.