Mind and Soul

Guest dinoalbert
Thanks for that, it's removed the skin but left it as an item under 'remove programs' is there a registry setting to remove it???

bump! any solution for this? :)

hmmm finally got it!

Those people out there with long carrier names (eg Vodafone) will notice a few letters on the left of the screen, about the same height as the time. (eg i got an 'e'). This is due to the carrier name being written at x = -40. So to fix this, open the .home.xml and search for the tag, then remove from the '' after this tag.

riki

i love this theme...but can you make an installer that will work on an SPVc500? (windows mobile 2003 SE)

cuz it won;t install so now i can only have the home-screen..not the startup screen and shutdown screens and stuff...

• 2 weeks later...

Since installing this wonderful looking theme, my Programs list no longer works. When the phone boots, the Homsecreen shows 'Done' and 'Menu'. If I can get the 'Programs' list application to come up, the screen contains no icons.

Any ideas?

Note, I'm not talking about the 'Remove Programs' list, but the list of applications you use to launch.

I have the same problem mother leopard

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Same problem here, it won't install on my e200, other programs install just fine..

Love this theme. very very pretty. just mis one thing :)

the program's list on the home screen. its something that I use all the time. so that's the only thing that I don't like. but everything else... 2 thumbs up!!!!

Pigo

Guest santi_86

Yes, great theme, my favourite

the only thing I didn't like as "Pigo" said, was the MRU list missing so I got rid of the Appointment plugin since I don't use it, and added the MRU plugin instead and I also added the rjtime plugin instead of the mouse.

MSoul.JPG

Guest santi_86

here it is,

just overwite the original files from Fandang in the " StorageApplication DataHome" folder, and you'll also need the rjtime plugin installed.

edited: Oops forget, I also added a line in the XML file so that the rjtime plugin is selectable and links to the calendar, that way you won't miss the appointment plugin so much. The only problem is that I don't know how to change the clocks hands size or color when you select it, so that you know when you're selecting it, if anyone knows how to do it please tell me.

If you don't want the it to be selectable just delete this line in the xml file

good luck

Mind & Soul edited.zip

Guest lukeap69

yeah, this is a great homescreen & skins. but it's very annoying that it cannot be uninstalled & cannot be overwritten by installing the skins again. sigh...

lukeap69

Guest nickcornaglia

I have to say that this is the first time I've looked into this thread...I always thought it was a transformers homescreen for some reason and never bothered to look again. Then I saw the 5 pages of comments and thought I'd give it a look.

A very nice looking homescreen!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Samsonite

scratched record time....

Anyone worked out how to clean out the entries from the Remove Programs screen yet? Not a major pain but i DO like to keep a nice tidy phone.. free from as much cr@p as poss... ( not saying the screens are no good - in fact i had it on the phone for about a month!!)

a really nice one, but i dont have a clue how to remove the skin from my phone. when im about to deinstall the theme, my phone just says, that it could not remove the theme. some suggestions?

Greetings

edit: ok guys forget my request, solved the problem. next time i'll read the whole thread ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FrankyKnife

@fandang:

AWESOME SKIN!

not only the screendesign is superb, it is also still readable! (what i am often missing by other well designed skins)

...i have also seen your website: damned cool, man!

@all:

DE-/INSTALLATION HELP:

http://homepages.inspire.net.nz/~gambit/

Franky

PS: maybe you could check what midnight has said before, some little gfx fixing (i.e. address book)?! -> i could do this, too. if you like?! - just ask!

Guest FrankyKnife

@fandang:

i would like to ask you, if you are willing to give other SPV-guys your permission to do a remix of your skin?

i will do change some minor things, add some bit of codes, some otimizing and so on... doing a matching WMP skin i.e.!?

it would be great, could you please send me your original image datas as .psd files therefore? -> webmaster(at)delatoy.com

thx!

franky

here it is,  

just overwite the original files from Fandang in the " StorageApplication DataHome" folder, and you'll also need the rjtime plugin installed.  

edited: Oops forget, I also added a line in the XML file so that the rjtime plugin is selectable and links to the calendar, that way you won't miss the appointment plugin so much. The only problem is that I don't know how to change the clocks hands size or color when you select it, so that you know when you're selecting it, if anyone knows how to do it please tell me.

If you don't want the it to be selectable just delete this line in the xml file  

good luck

i get no clock and the apointment thing is still there... but the image is changed :S wht is wrong.. i have tryed to restart the phone :lol:

Guest santi_86

Have you installed the original skin from Fandang first ???

If you haven't, just install the original skin first, then overwrite it with my edited JPG and XML that I've previously posted above.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lewiscv

Sorry complete newb at this so please forgive.

Installed this theme and works a dream apart from from the white lines across the home screen, which are associated with the layout.

And also on the programs screen and others, the Programs title has the bottom of the text over written.

Any help?

Cheers

Chris

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.