E200 Car Holder

Guest Blakey

Guest Blakey

Hi,

I'm after a car holder for my E200. I'd like to be able to still have access to the power and headphone mic sockets on the bottom and for the holder to be one which fits tightly to my dashboard (probably air vent I guess).

Anyone suggest a good one which I can pick up online?

Many thanks

Blakey

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I don't know if they sale outside france... I have it and it is perfect.

www.smartroute.fr

Supports Brodit ProMount Pour Smartphone Qtek 8060/8080

25,00 EURO TTC

Guest the loc-man

Blakey where did you get one, from where? whats it like, I 've been looking for a car holder thats good, I had the safe2talk kit for my SPV but air vent holder was no good really

Guest Blakey

I got this one: http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/1378.htm

Its dead cheap, and comes with a vent holder and a stick on pad. It's not too bad - but not too good either. You get what you pay for. I bought it because it's at least universal and I can stick an iPaq (for GPS nav) in there, or my e200, or a c500 when/if I upgrade.

Think if I were to buy again, I'd go for a slightly more expensive and better quality one.

No complaints, but I'd not recommend it as such, as it's just "okay". You get what you pay for.

Cheers

Blakey

I picked up one from the Orange shop for £1.99 and it's as good as the £10 from all the other retailers. You can fix it by air vent, screws or sticky pad and you still have access to the bottom and ear piece socket at the side.