WMP 10 Skin

Guest crafty

Guest crafty

Just found a media player skin that i whipped up a while ago while i was working out how to make skins for it, and thought i might aswell share it with ya as someone out there might like it :P. It's based on Windows Media Player 10, but is a bit rough and ready. It should work on both WM2003 and SP2002 but only tested on an E200. Could someone with SP2002 give it a try and confirm whether it works. Just install the cab as usual (phone must be unlocked) - shouldn't have to restart but might have to clear memory if WMP is running.

Enjoy!

WMP10 Screenie.gif

WMP10.CAB

Guest badboy4life

I just get an error when I try to download it:

The selected Attachment does not exist anymore

404 File Not Found: The File files/wmp10.cab does not exist.

Guest Cybertronic

It's not bad, but it would be better if the buttons were more higher quality, and also when playing music, having the screen saying opening is abit silly while playing the song :P

Guest dinoalbert
It's not bad, but it would be better if the buttons were more higher quality, and also when playing music, having the screen saying opening is abit silly while playing the song :P

i agree..better say "Now Playing" or "Enjoy the Music!" :D

Guest crafty

Glad you like it - i realise that the bottons aren't the best quality - they're just resized from screen grabs. I could try to clean it up a bit but this was just a quick project to work out how to do media player skins to fit in with my homescreen themes.

The opening... bit is just part of the background image - i did play with the 'status' display so that it would change to say playing or paused etc but found that i couldn't make the taxt bigger than about 14pt! Not sure if i was doing something wrong or if this is a bug, but i really did try everything to get it working. I could upload a version with a (small) changeable status readout if that's what you want - shouldn't be too much work.

Also can anyone confirm that this works on SP2002 devices?