A competition for everyone!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

So we have ANOTHER competition, thanks to member 'Dade', that ANYBODY can enter.

We have 5 E200 keyboards to give away, and i'll probably manage to rustle up a few more goodies too.

What do you have to do to win?

It's like this - I will give the 5 keyboards away to people who Dade and I decide have come up with the best way of promoting MoDaCo.

For example, someone might manage to get the MoDaCo URL on a popular radio show - good call - record the show and that may well be a keyboard winner.

However, if someone else can do better than that, then maybe you won't be a winner!

The competition will run for a week or two to begin with, and we'll see how things go.

Let the madness begin :twisted:

P

Guest Colonel Trouble

hmm I have a genius idea .... Write a letter to the government telling them this is a terrorist website , that'll get lots of publicity .... he he heeee

(joke)

but i do have a good idea .

I could get my ex-flat mate in Goldie Lookin Chain to mention Modaco in a song, would that qualify :P

[edit] Does anyone listen to the Colin & Edith show on Radio 1, I have missed it the passed few days, there is a slim chance we might get a mention on the show [/edit]

Guest ultimasnake

MY ENTRY

So most of you guys know Smart Browser up to now (more then 900 downloads already of which on my site 250 unique :P)

Well my entry is...

A MoDaCo SEARCH ABILITY IN SMART BROWSER.....

so besides google search you can search on MoDaCo too :D

So not only does my site use MoDaCo forum for support on smart browser, and do i have a link on my own site(s) I now let users that don't visit modaco search the MoDaCo site through my browser!!!

Hope that is good enough

(note this is not in the current release it will be within 1-3 days or so when i release the new version)

smart-browser-search.jpg

Guest AngelOfRage

The best idea i can think of to get the URL out to a mass market is to write it on every £5, £10 and £20 note that you get or spend, it will be spread round the country in no time if everyone got onboard!

Guest squall

its illegal to deface currency. writing isnt to much of an issue, as long as it doesnt cover any important bits like serial number. Its also illegal to deface coins, ie bend or mark them.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

I thought the law said it was illegal to deface the monarchs image (ie grafitii the queens face). So you can do what you like to the coins as long as the big Liz's image remains intact...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.