A competition for everyone!

Guest PaulOBrien

Apparently it only relates to the queens image so you can write everywhere else on the note, it's still the only offence where you can be executed as it is considered treason, the only offence for which you can still be hanged. Another one of those useless laws that cluters up the lawbooks and is never used in present day.

Guest AngelOfRage

so if all Modaco user's started writing the url on their notes, how long would it be before you started seeing them widly spread? i surpose it'd depend on where you spend them.

Lol, so essentially you get all members to market modaco like mofos and you give the 5 best ideas a prize. Now that is a GENIOUS idea, nicely done there sir.

Guest manveruppd
The best idea i can think of to get the URL out to a mass market is to write it on every £5, £10 and £20 note that you get or spend, it will be spread round the country in no time if everyone got onboard!

It would, however, also mean that 80% of MoDaCo advertising would have traces of cocaine on them!:)

Guest awarner [MVP]

As for defacing coins etc the law was lifted a while ago now, take

a look at your local SeaLife center they have a machine that presses a 1p coin into a SeaLife logo.

The machines explain in more detail about this.

Guest alan2022000

:arrow: about the sealife centre, just to say that we have 1 of those machines in nottingham, in the shopping mall, scwash a 2p in to a robin hood and broadmarch logo on it, if centres are doing that then i serpose that we can

:arrow: but then again, i dont know hardly anything about the law, but thats my side to it

Guest ultimasnake

k..... i can't wait for the third either... but first I am still focusing on this one... my joystick of my e200 is getting worse by the minute and i really realllyyyy would like a keyboard to help me with my programming (easier testing of apps and more :))k..... i can't wait for the third either... but first I am still focusing on this one... my joystick of my e200 is getting worse by the minute and i really realllyyyy would like a keyboard to help me with my programming (easier testing of apps and more :P)

Guest bingky
its illegal to deface currency. writing isnt to much of an issue, as long as it doesnt cover any important bits like serial number. Its also illegal to deface coins, ie bend or mark them.

Yeah I think in most countries it usually is illegal to deface currency. However marking money does not automatically equal defacement. For example, on US paper money it's illegal to mark serial codes and other security features; however on other portions you're free to stamp or write or what.

So far I know of two websites which actually "ask" you to mark your money, so you can track where it goes. www.wheresgeorge.com tracks US dollars and www.whereswilly.com tracks Canadian dollars.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ultimasnake

Yeah you where great man, you even hit dutch television.. guess we are the 2 great winners :) so who's mr nr 3 :lol: hehehehe... wonder when this competition is over :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.