C500 Games Compatability List

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest tiger33
hope im allowed to mention this...

Is pocketSNES working?

not it doesnt work on the C500 :-(

real shame that

hope they get it sorted soon or a replacement is available

what is the best working NES emulator right now?

Ok, call me dumb, idiot or whatever, but all i whant to know is can i play GOOD RPG games like Final Fantasy, Secret of mana 2 and so on. If i can i will buy this phone whithout a blink.

Guest ManOfWar
Ok, call me dumb, idiot or whatever, but all i whant to know is can i play GOOD RPG games like Final Fantasy, Secret of mana 2 and so on. If i can i will buy this phone whithout a blink.

Not for now....there aren't any snes emulators out there that work with the c500.....I'm waiting for 1 too because i want to play some Chrono-Trigger and Final Fantasy on my c500

Guest spud693

any news on the fix for the backlight timeout issue ? i know i can disable the timeout but thats not really that good a solution. Posted from my SmartPhone!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest homer_j_s

BustEm works 100% and is a wicked game, very addictive.

Only 1 prob is controling it with the roller thingy, not quite as agile as a joystick but it is easily solved if u assign buttons 2,4,6 & 8 as up, left, right & down repectively, then it is best if 5 is used as action key.

any news on the fix for the backlight timeout issue ?  i know i can disable the timeout but thats not really that good a solution.             Posted from my SmartPhone!

well I posted up some code for this a while back now, so it's down to coders to add to their projects

Guest Oscar Mopperkont

Not for now....there aren't any snes emulators out there that work with the c500.....I'm waiting for 1 too because i want to play some Chrono-Trigger and Final Fantasy on my c500

I don't have a c500 yet, but check this link:

https://www.handango.com/secureDownload.jsp...secw%3D3ef0c11f

There's a SNES emulator which works on the c500 ^_^

Guest markdotpeters5

aye, that version on the page you linked does appear to work. Tried turning sound on and it crashed, but hey-ho ^_^

Can't have everything I guess :D

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to mute the loudspeaker on the c500 so everybody on my train to work doesn't have to hear me losing at SPV Invaders?

I've tried using the volume buttons but they don't seem to have any effect.

Guest awarner [MVP]

Either turn the sound down before playing the game :lol:

Or just read the readme.txt that comes with SPV Invaders as it has a volume control built into the game.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cougal96
worms works on my c500 without a problem its on my e200 where it breaks down . :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Im gettin a C500 for christmas and just want to confirm does worms world party work on C500 with or without update? This is the only game i play really, would be a shame to miss out on my worms obsession!

cheers! 8)