I REALLY NEED HELP!! MY PHONE IS INSANE!

Guest jmoney37

Guest jmoney37

Well my phone was working fine until i decided that i wanted to check my inbox for a text message. It said unable to find shortcut or something like that. I thought it was just being weird so i took out the battery and waited 15 seconds and put it back in. BIG MISTAKE I GUESS. Ever since then every time my phone is loading it freezes on the MIO screen for like 5 minutes and then it makes a beeping noise and goes to the screen that says loading. It stays on that screen for another 5 minutes and now my phone rarely gets passed that and if it does everything is in chinese. I tried to go to settings to change the language to english so i can tell whats going on but it wont' even let me go into settings. Everything has been deleted because when i go into the phoneviewer all my pictures are gone and have been replaced with pictures of animals (i'm guessing the factory pictures). I don't know what i did or whats going on but please help!!!!

Guest jmoney37

Well i performed the hard reset. It loads to the home screen now but everything is in chinese. I went into the settings and went to the 9th option and then the 4th option and changed the first box to US English then i pressed done and an alert came on with a exclamation point in the back but it was in chinese so i dont know what it said but the phone is still in chinese for some reason. I did it a couple of times and its still in chinese. Now what do i do?

Guest ferret

I think when you change languages the phone needs to be restarted, change the language back to English, click ok to the warning and then restart. It should be ok then.

Guest jmoney37

Thanx. It worked my phone is back to factory. Does anyone have any idea why it did that so i can make sure it never happens again? Also, should i keep this phone or is there another that you would recommend???

Guest pwest13

this is the best phone i have ever had im not geting rid of mine in a hurry, althought i haven really had any problems with it... touch wood :P