C500 Carphone Warehouse

Guest Snedwan

Guest Snedwan

Hi,

Does anyone know how the CPW 3 month contract works, I would like to get the C500 (which CPW should have in September/October), however I'd like to try and stay on my Vodafone tariff (as they are offering me a good deal to stay).

If I get it from CPW insured, is it right I can cancel my contract after 3 months? If I do, do I have to give the phone back, or pay the difference, or can I keep it?

Thanks

Guest Xenzo1990

Okay, I use that, you must buy from the CPW, and get lifeline complete insurance, then after 3 months you can cancel, you need to return the phone, manual, box etc in good condition, if its a nokia they take it anyway because they will just pop a fascia on it. You are able to cancel for free, but you must return the phone. It costs 2.50 per week, its good if your going to cancel, because its worth it.

ALSO: CPW will have the C500 in pretty soon after its launched.

Guest Snedwan

Hi,

Thanks for getting back...

I thought there was someway you could get the phone and cancel the contract, I suppose what they offer is like a 3 month trial !?

Do you know how much the SPV C500 will be to buy, SIM Free?

Guest Xenzo1990

I really have no idea, i've contacted CPW to see if I can buy from the orange shop, and do some kinda deal to be insured later. They often use their discretion with lifeline as sales staff are on comission for every policy they sell. The official TOS say that if the phone is over 14 days old you can't insure with them, i'm gonna see if they will let me. If it really will be out in october ill have to buy from orange because I will not wait that long.