i-Mate SP3 / Qtek 8010 / Orange SPV C500

Guest jo007

i-Mate Smartphone 3 (SP3) the Worlds smallest smartphone is to be released in the USA through exclusive i-Mate distributors Sound Solutions Americas LLC. The SP3 will be launched early September and pre orders are currently being taken.

For more information visit www.soundsolutionsam.com

I voted no... I would be very happy to get away from HTC phones and instead try a new motorola (mpx220 or mpx) to see if those are better.... While I do like my HTC Voyager, it is the third try from HTC, still is buggy, updates have caused more problems and not fixed things they should, and the battery life (while improved through updates) still isn't that great. Also, the most important thing about a mobile, the reception, hasn't been proven to me to be all that great with HTC. I've had different models of phones on the same network (some motorola) that are by far better than HTC. All of that, and the problem that the C500/iMate3 can't correctly play games just turns me off...

Sorry... But if you get the new motorola phones let us know!

Guest bradmatejo

I can't find where they're taking pre-orders. Nor can I find their prices for anything, let alone the C500. Maybe I'm just missing it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Guest GoMatt
I can't find where they're taking pre-orders.  Nor can I find their prices for anything, let alone the C500.  Maybe I'm just missing it.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Same here, I registered and no prices....

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

Same here.

I dont see a price OR release date.

However, I want it!

How much I hate incomplete information!

If you going to sell something then put a price on it and let us know when it is available!!!!

Always the same crap. :-(

I will try to call them tomorrow. ,-)

Guest www.msmobiles.com
I voted no... I would be very happy to get away from HTC phones and instead try a new motorola (mpx220 or mpx) to see if those are better....

sincerely speaking if I would be living in USA the i-mate smartphone3 would be not interesting for me - it doesn't have 850 band!!! then MPx220 is better. But for outside of USA - it's the best.

Guest MaximilianWeisheit
sincerely speaking if I would be living in USA the i-mate smartphone3 would be not interesting for me - it doesn't have 850 band!!! then MPx220 is better. But for outside of USA - it's the best.

refresh my mind. whar carrier uses 850band?

I have t-mobile in New York with my Orange SPV. I thinnk they are running on 1900 band. I think ATT the same?

just wondering who uses 850 band. let me know, thanks

Guest www.msmobiles.com

refresh my mind. whar carrier uses 850band?

I have t-mobile in New York with my Orange SPV. I thinnk they are running on 1900 band. I think ATT the same?

just wondering who uses 850 band. let me know, thanks

it's AT&T Wireless... that in some areas supports mainly 850.

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

Do you happen to know in what locations ATT Wireless run ons 1900? The big cities right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on another note.

http://www.expansys.com/ sells it mid september in the USA.

They got 30 preorders in 2 days?! and took it of the US website untill further notice, however I called them and the guys said they will be selling it, they just dont want the preorders to go out of controll. - I dont understand why not more people selling this phone?!?!

---- Maybe I should start and make some money of it ,-) ----

Selling price is $450 = 246.21 GBP = 360 Euro

it is a lot of cash, but is it appropraite?

It is simlock free with no contract.

how much does no contract / sim free go in GB?

Guest Cybertronic
really?

i read somewhere that the C500 goes for 180 GBPs for PAYG / no contract. Right?

Too cheap for that price in my opinion, Top of the range smartphones tend to sell for around £300 :)