Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone Pictures

Guest GoMatt

Guest GoMatt

After reading all the pros/cons for WM2003 I figured I had to find out for my self. I installed it, no problems, and wow, impressive. Text is better, and performance is better. You really have to see it on the phone, the screenshots make it look bad as far as how clear the text is. No need to get another phone now, the MPx200 rocks! Here are some screenshots I captured with Jeyo trial version.

Matt - Newbie at this stuff

I have no service because Hurricane CHARLIE (yes, I am in Orlando, FL) left no power for many, including cell towers.

wm1.jpg

wm2.jpg

wm3.jpg

wm4.jpg

wm5.jpg

wm6.jpg

wm7.jpg

wm8.jpg

wm9.jpg

wm10.jpg

IMG_3954.JPG

IMG_3953.JPG

Guest Osiris

well its good to finally see some pics of 2003,

I recently got the mpx, and I think its pretty customisable as it is, and my battery life appears to be pretty good, so I cant justify taking the risk of voiding my warranty to upgrade to a newer version.

Whilst cleartype would be nice, I just cant take that risk. But again its nice to see some pics of it. And how ya holding up with the hurricane mate?

Guest GoMatt
well its good to finally see some pics of 2003,  

I recently got the mpx, and I think its pretty customisable as it is, and my battery life appears to be pretty good, so I cant justify taking the risk of voiding my warranty to upgrade to a newer version.

Whilst cleartype would be nice, I just cant take that risk.  But again its nice to see some pics of it.  And how ya holding up with the hurricane mate?

Well, clean up is a b*tch, thats all.

Do you have Orange, because I never remember getting a warrenty with AT&T.

Guest rl67live2

Hi Gomat, I just upgraded to 2003os but mine didn't go so well. I don't know why but for some reason I have no sound in my earpiece when I make a call. I tried evrything , nothing works. If you or anyone else can send me another image of the update or even a image of the 2002os downgrade. It sucks to have to turn on the speakerphone to hear anyone...Look out for a fellow MPX owner.

Thanks

Mike

• 3 weeks later...