Good tips to save money.

Guest arunhallan

Guest arunhallan

Firstly get you can get a online square deal by asking for it in any orange store. That way u get ure fone straight away.

Member get member - if ure not a customer of orange i.e. uve cancelled contract then quote this and any orange customer of ure choice gets £50 while u get £25.

Give in old handset - give in any old handset, i gave in a 3210, and you get £50 credited to ure account!

Guest arunhallan

nah thats bull. i asked 3 shops and they all said they'd do it. one said it wud cost more but thats bull too. if they say that say orange shop X offered to do it for the normal price but its too far away etc.

Guest arunhallan

nah thats bull. i asked 3 shops and they all said they'd do it. one said it wud cost more but thats bull too. if they say that say orange shop X offered to do it for the normal price but its too far away etc.

Guest ferryrich
I tried doing MGM but coz i have a 2nd contract ending on the 30th, they wudnt let me do it.

And you're the person who actually posted these tips? Whats the point in posting them if you don't know they work?!

Guest SeaneyC

Well they actually do work, i already have a contract with Orange, but i still managed to get my £50 + £25 for a mate MGM, plus another £50 for my mates totally knackered 3G phone (but it still switched on which is all they want!) And of course an internet square deal, complete with free C500. I almost felt bad walking out of the shop yesterday, until i realised i didn't care, and that i had a C500!!