It's Arrived !!!!

Guest markbrads

Guest barkythedog

oxford wont get theres in till late today and they wont be able to put it on the system, i dont want it in the system i want it in my hand. tw*ts

Guest markbrads

I ordered mine yesterday at 2.20pm from upgrade/retentions department, they arrived today.

Excellent service as usual for me from Orange :)

Can we have a dedicated section for C500 users with applications etc and screens etc, by the way am I right in thinking it charges through the USB sync cable as well :wink: I must say I do miss the desktop stand, been looking at my E200 one to see if I could FRANKENSTEIN IT......

Just got mine about an hour ago from the fareham orange shop, portsmouth shop is expecting their delivery later today.

What can i say its amazing, somewhat of a step back from my xda 2 but for its size it blows everything else away, just trying to get to grips with having a keypad again! :)

Guest d3f3nd3r

I'm just glad Orange left the File explorer and the Windows homescreens. I've only been using it for an hour but I must admit I think it's a much better product to market than the E200.

I also like then new directional button, much better than the little joystick.

The major thing i prefer about the xda is the size of the screen which you can only get by having a larger handset, also the speed of it, you never see it struggling or loading, also multitasking with it was very good, i.e. listening to music on msn messenger and writing a txt and it wouldn't have any problems.

As far as the c500 goes it is a huge leap forward in comparison to other smartphones so far, the size of it is excellent, haven't really had it long enough to test all the multitasking and things like that but once i have will let you know, main problem being im still waiting for my mini sd so cant test vids and things.

I'm still gonna keep hold of my xda 2, mainly just for videos whilst travelling etc. but im really glad ive gone back to a phone instead of a pda as the size was getting annoying plus just little things, i never knew how hard it was to write and walk at the same time, even worse when your out and had a few too many!

To sum it up with them both sat here in front of me now if i was to go out now i'd definately pick up my c500, and thats without having all my music and videos on it, much neater smaller easier and quicker to use.

Hope that helps.

p.s. Dont let this put you off getting an xda2 they are good just need to think about if you really need something that powerful (and big!)

To cactusbob I decerted mine with no trouble at all, all within a couple of hours of buying it, and it had no problems with my imei or anything (thought it might as they said may take a couple of hours to go through and activate) just use the ota as you would for an E200! :)