Harley Davidson II

Guest iaddict

[154]Harley_Davidson_II.JPG

File Name :: Harley Davidson II

Author :: iaddict

Category :: Other

Description ::

What about?? A new version of my harley homescreen. Since nobody noticed the first one, Ive created versionII with simpler cleaner "engine". How I wish I can write my own xml. :roll: Works for me though I have no resources to test the file thoroughly.

Features: The basics. SMS and email counter, digital clock, and recently opened apps. Thought it would be best to leave the rest out for now while I experiment on things. Extra screens soon to come.

Comments are welcome. If I'm doing it all wrong, let me know. Now let me find some "real skin" for my fone. :)

Updated Tue, Jan 25 2005 3:44 pm

View File

Guest iaddict
I've noticed the firs one m8? I just find it dirty as you put it. I'll have a look on this one and post my comment l8r.

Alrighty! My first real correspondence with anybody here @ modaco. Thanks bud. All these for the love of our smartphones.

Guest iaddict
Looks pretty sweet, but it d/n work on MPx200 w/ 2002 OS.

Sorry to hear that. unfortunately i don't have much resources to hunt down them bugs. lacking the xml know how i guess. thanks for the comment anyways. will try to update this homescreen whenever i can.

Guest iaddict

no lukeap, i think your fine. :) this project is on hold after i saw sir nick's sp2004. posted a variation of his work within the forum. lots of thanks for the comment though. will update this theme hopefuly sometime soon.

iaddict

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.