Any One else can't log into modaco via mobile??

Guest mr_end

Guest mr_end

I have an e200 through o2 and whenever I browse to the modaco website with PIE the website is fine. However I can't login or autologin. When I log in it just kicks me out onto the forum main discussion page?? Does anyone else have this problem, is there anything I need to enable?? I have cookies turned on if that helps..

Thanks

Guest martin

If you are you are using the O2 GPRS WAP service then you can't login to sites like MoDaCo or hotmail (or use Messenger) as the APN does not give the full internet service. You will need the Internet Access Point which is only available on O2 contract.

Alternatively you could get a SIM from another network provider which will give you access.

Guest mr_end
If you are you are using the O2 GPRS WAP service then you can't login to sites like MoDaCo or hotmail (or use Messenger) as the APN does not give the full internet service.  You will need the Internet Access Point which is only available on O2 contract.

Alternatively you could get a SIM from another network provider which will give you access.

ok, thanks. but I have got hotmail and msn messenger to work, so I thought there would be a way to do modaco.

Guest nedge2k
ok, thanks.  but I have got hotmail and msn messenger to work, so I thought there would be a way to do modaco.

Ok to get modaco login to work:

-Enter user and p/word

-Check auto login

-Login

-Refresh the page and hey presto :D

Its not really an O2 apn problem as i never have login problems when using O2 gprs on the laptop....think paul needs to look into this one :)

BTW, how did you get messenger to work over gprs???? :shock: I've only ever got it to work over CSD :D

** P.S. Im using your setting on page 20 of the GPRS settings bit :P **