Just got

Guest Xenzo1990

Guest Phil Lee

That's difficult to say since I only got the phone this morning :) The phone was delivered at 10:10am and first switched on at 1:45pm. Since then I have had it connected to my PC on and off whilst I've been installing programs etc so it has been getting a charge from the USB port. At the moment my battery is reporting at 100% in SP Task Manager.

phil - have orange registered your new sim yet? i also got the phone this morning, just switched it on for the first time, it says service denied...

...anyone else know what the lead time is on the sim being registered by orange?

Guest Phil Lee

Yes it's been registered ever since I turned it on. I actually noticed that my old SPV was disabled at about 11:40am. I guess that's when my account switched over to the new sim. It was really hard to keep myself from turning on my new toy until the 3 hours had passed I can tell you :) One things for sure, I am more than happy with the upgrade from the original SPV, especially since it was a free.

Guest joecov

just got mine at lunch time today, the guy has said it can take about 2 hrs to register-(my sim in the e200 is now not working), mine is 2 hrs into the 3 hour charge. The guy told me 16hrs before I had read the manual, he also offered me £30 for my e200 - ha ha see you later. I am hoping for a small but very usefull addition to the phone- a snooze function in the alarm- but dont think its going to be there :? :)