SanDisk Mini SD card from MoDaCo Approved supplier

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Edit: The shop is currently out of stock of 256MB miniSD cards, due to a nationwide shortage of these SanDisk items - we have an order for 150 cards in place, and we are currently taking back orders. Delivery of the 256 cards is expected mid next week.

Due to the speed at which these have been selling, back ordering is advised.

Purchased a new C500? How about picking up top notch SanDisk branded Mini SD cards from our MoDaCo shop, complete with full size SD adaptor.

Prices (including VAT and Delivery) are as follows:

64MB - £15.99 (RRP £19.89)

128MB - £19.99 (RRP £24.86)

256MB - £34.99 (RRP £41.65)

Visit 'Shop @ MoDaCo' to buy:

http://Smartphone.MoDaCo.com/shop.htm

Enjoy!

P

minisd_family.gif

Guest mattscholey

MoDaCo approved? Don't you mean MoDaCo affiliated? A few days ago you post teling us about a great deal where you can get 256MB miniSD's for £22. Now that you've done a deal with someone else, you tell us to use them, even though they charge £35 for 256MB. Although ebuyers prices appear to have gone up to £27 inc VAT, that's still £8 cheaper.

I support any scheme that lets MoDaCo profit financially, but not if that means giving MoDaCo users false information. Please don't go down that route.

Matt

CORRECTION: As Paul's points out in the next post, the cards from ebuyer were from Kingmax, not Sandisk, so there is still a good reason to go for this deal - sorry about that. See http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=112841 to get Kingmax mini SD's at significantly lower prices.

Guest Paul [MVP]

Oh, not at all!

Maybe I need a disclaimer Other Suppliers are Available :)

I think this is a great deal for a SanDisk miniSD (I personally only buy SanDisk), and if anyone knows of a cheaper place to get them from, feel free to post here.

P

Guest martin
I got my SanDisk 256Mb from JetMedia a couple of weeks back and it was £34.88!! A much better deal, I'm sure you'll agree  :wink:

Yeah, a massive saving of 11 pence :)

256MB miniSD pulled from www.MSMobileNews.com but we're still offering the branded 512MB miniSD with adaptor and 5 year warrantee (more than SanDisk i believe) for 90 pounds to the UK. We will ship abroad but a shipping fee will be imposed. See the top right handside of www.MSMobileNews.com for more information!

Guest bigSoft

Hi,

Just out of interest, what is the expected time for delivery of these cards?

Should be getting my C500 on Tuesday, going on holiday on Thursday, so wondering if the card might arrive by then.

Cheers,

Stefan

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo

Hello,

Delivery's will arrive from Tuesday onwards with the majority arriving Wednesday at the very latest.

No doubt you'll be wanting to fill the card with music, pictures and videos.

Have a great holiday, send us a phonepic postcard :)

Thanks

Shop @ MoDaCo

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo

Most definitely Paul with some fantastic exclusive MoDaCo offers coming very soon, when it comes to goodies and accessories for your mobiles this is the place to be :)

Guest Paul [MVP]

There are indeed - i'm personally selecting types of products to include... C500 accessoris, BT GPS, BT car kits etc. etc.

Watch this space... we're walking before we run, but when we've got the mechanics established, it'll be awesome!

P

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo

We have decided not to implement stock levels at this moment in time, the feature will be available soon, I would mention that it is policy not to charge for goods until they have been sent, I can also tell you stocks are good in general although as with any new product like the C500 demand is very high at the moment.

Hope this helps :wink:

Guest bigSoft

Further to the delivery question, as there is no ability to add a delivery address (that I noticed??), do I need to be at home to sign for it, or are the cards just sent by regular post??

Looking forward to receiving the card as I managed to secure my C500 today, and seeing as it is my first smartphone I am having fun learning to use it.

Cheers,

Stefan

Update: Dispatch notice received today, so should be here tomorrow.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.