EXCLUSIVE - HTC Blue Angel coming to Orange as SPV M2000!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest theanarch1st

john how do you know this???

your a legend :lol: lol been waiting all day to find out, they won't e-mail me back

ah well by next week i'll be one of the happiest ppl alive :D

thank you

Guest johnbanks

theanarch1st, I call them yesterday and said I was wanted to know when they got their delivery of them as certain online stores have already recieved theirs.

They said they get there delivery every Friday/Saturday and they expect them then. Said orders should be processed over the weekend for Monday and Tuesday delivery.

J.

Phoned Orange up this morning to enquire for an upgrade (not due until 5th December, so pretty soon). They confirmed that I was not entitled to one & that they could not do anything about it. And when my time came it would be £249.

So I told them that I actually wanted a black one from O2 anyway & could they transfer me to their cancellations.

After being transferred to someone else to cancel, I have a free upgrade being delivered tomorrow / Fri!

As someone else said - if you don't ask ....

Tony.

Guest theanarch1st

Hey, 1Stop have updated the status to

"Awaiting connection to Mobile Network,Currently being picked"

looks like you could be right about delivery tomorrow if all goes well

**edit** scracth that its been sent, on royal mail special delivery as i type :lol: should be here tomorrow :D

Guest zarquon

As I was catching up with this thread, my M2000 ordered Tuesday from Orange arrived. :lol: Now doing the 8 hour charge :D

If foxy11 reads this from a thread in the 'Main' forum, 1 stylus in the device and a spare under it in the box.

The docking station usefully charges the supplied spare battery

Guest philgriffiths

I was under the impression that if you take the battery of these devices they lose all the custom settings. Is this right? If it is. how do you switch the batteries over without switching the device off?

Guest blackhorse
I was under the impression that if you take the battery of these devices they lose all the custom settings. Is this right? If it is. how do you switch the batteries over without switching the device off?

You dont loose anything if you change the batteries over straight away. Im not sure what the time allowance for this is, maybe Dade will be able to clarify

There is a small 'backup' battery inside the M2000 (M1000 is the same) the retains your data for about 30 mins for when you replace the battery or run out of juice. Just makes sure you have your other battery handy! :lol:

There is a program on the M2000 called xbackup. If you use this you can back up the entire handset to the 'Storage' memory. The storage folder is part of the ROM and is non-volatile. If you do run out of power away from your PC you can restore from the storage folder with xbackup. I backup to my SD card too!

Can I ask you guys to post M2000 questions on the PPC site please!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.