sensible soccer

contra III

legend of zelda link to the past

super star wars

puzzle bobble

International superstar soccer

half working:

street fighter II

street fighter II hyper fighting (both work but character models dont load properly :D )

super punch out (same here :P )

super star wars return of the jedi and empire strikes back (same prob)

not working:

NBA jam TE

chrono trigger

final fantasy 3

secret of mana

breath of fire (big prob for RPG fans :cry: )

*problem could be due to size, where it gets above 2mb it tends to not work. exceptions ar super punch out and SF2 hyper fighting where thoe big still work to some degree*

Guest awarner [MVP]

Please remember not to post what games you do or do not have etc other wise the post will be edited.

We do not want another SEGA editing post again lets keep the site clean and not make it a warez

sharing post again.

Thanks

Guest The Undefeated

Oooh! So mario cart should work hey?

But what about the multipress thing where you cant press a direction AND something else

Another thing whilst playing -a game- i was pressing 'B' which was set to 2, and 'RIGHT' which was set to up and it did the same thing as if i'd pressed 'SELECT' which was set to the right soft key. Would this be to do with the emulator, OR is it that when your already pressing a key, and you press a directional button, it sends out a different signal than if you just pressed UP for example.

Guest The Undefeated

Just thought of a good example!

My tv and Hi-Fi have different remotes, but, when i press vol. up on the tv remote, suprisingly it turns the sound up on the tv.

On the Hi-Fi remote when you press volume up, it turns both the TV and the Hi-Fi, because it interprets the signal as vol. up.

So maybe the emulator just interprets a similar signal as the right sof key, or 'SELECT'.

I'll check it out. Hhmmmm....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 1T-M0nk3y

I have the same problem as the original poster.

When I select a ROM, I get the very first screen, e.g. 'Nintendo presents' and sometimes (but not always) the battery and signal in the top right (but not the whole bar) and it just freezes, need to remove battery to reset the phone.

Have tried Zelda 3 which someone else here has working :cry:

Have downloaded the emulator from surreal and a mirror (strangely the exes were dif sizes) and they both do the same.

I'm guessing it's when the PocketSNES bar tries to load.

Guest 1T-M0nk3y

I got it working last night if I changed the screen orientation to landscape left or right, but it freezes in portraight. I don't mind that.

Now I just have to get the key configurations to work, it seems to ignore what I put in there :?

Guest kalamaca

Hey everyone

I got C500 and have the nes emulator working :lol:

Can someone post some links for roms, i've checked a couple but cant find bomberman :cry:

I couldnt get gnuboy to work it just does nothing, probably something to do with the memory? if anyone has any ideas please post :roll: