XPhone ROM Relesed at myxda.com

Guest mitton

Guest flatland

Eng Rom Can't Upgrade to Chinese! it will check your Xphone !

I reflash the Xphone again!

finished! it it same !!!! very slow!!

i connect to PC and i play game(any programs in SD card) the connect will down!!!

it's my SD card problem???

Guest ycneosg
Eng Rom Can't Upgrade to Chinese! it will check your  Xphone !... ...

Not true, there isn't any checking when flashing from English Rom to the Chinese Rom, I've successfully flashed my English (1.10.18.6) to the Traditional Chinese (1.10.11.2).

Not true, there isn't any checking when flashing from English Rom to the Chinese Rom, I've successfully flashed my English (1.10.18.6) to the Traditional Chinese (1.10.11.2).

How you download chinese rom? o2 website only allow me to download english rom.

Guest ycneosg
How you download chinese rom? o2 website only allow me to download english rom.

already pm you the url download both the English and Chinese rom, pls check.

there is a loophole in the downloading process which allow one to download all the available rom update, but this trick requirement you to be either a registered XDAII or XPhone user. try and see whether you can find it :wink:

Guest flatland

I reflash the Xphone again!

finished! it it same !!!! very slow!!

i connect to PC and i play game(any programs in SD card) the connect will down!!!

it's my SD card problem???

Guest zerosignull

i have upgraded my E200 from the latest orange rom to this rom.

* it seems faster then the orange rom

* Application unlocked by default

* has a built in explorer

* cleartype active by default

* using gprs no longer interfears with my speaker's

When upgrading after you have quit the active sync threads on your pc DO NOT REMOVE YOUR PHONE FROM THE CRADLE. power down the phone and load it up into the bootloader while still in the cradle. if you do not you will get a "117 error". if you remove the phone from the cradle you will have to take out the battery when the 117 error occurs to get the phone to restart again.

edit.

Guest Dornier

Any issues with SD cards?

I use mapopolis with the latest Imate rom and I have to copy the program and maps to phone storage to make it work. If I copy the maps to the SD card, mapopolis locks up.

Thanks in advance,

GP

Guest beersoft

ohh can someone send me the rom email me at [email protected]

thnks

if the myxda site doesn't give you the rom, doesn't it mean you shouldn't have it?

and yes, asking for the rom does make you look alittle like an idiot, and yes i know im being unfair, but hey, rules is rules

later

Owen

Guest awarner [MVP]

Unless you can register properly DO NOT ask for the ROM here.

Any more requests will result in warnings being given and the posts removed.

If you are unable to register it means you are not alowed it.

Guest beersoft

raveIKON1 did you read this?

Unless you can register properly DO NOT ask for the ROM here. 

Any more requests will result in warnings being given and the posts removed.

If you are unable to register it means you are not alowed it.

to translate awarners post - "if the site doesn't let you have it, you can't have it" if you have a Xphone email the xphone support people (guessing at [email protected]) they might be able to help you

later

Owen

Guest temanbaik

Anybody can help me with a problem of mine? I did a hard reset of my O2 Xpone model awhile back and now when I'm using the new O2 Rom upgrade, I get an error message saying the ID is invalid.

Is there a way to get around this problem? Ple help! thanx

I've just updated to the new Xphone rom. Only negative point so far seems to be reduced call volume. But much improved T9, task manager, file manager, battery life compared to my old Xphone rom.

More to the point, I noticed there are more items in the startup.

Can anybody tell me what they do and if they can be removed?

- BTHicon

- IA_CID_StartUp.exe: Starts Caller ID application, can be removed with no problem

- MMSReg.exe

- SmsClassZero

- STK_Service

- ussd

Guest temanbaik
You should still be able to flash your phone. I would suggest flashing it again with a known good ROM.

I've tried flashing with the Qtek ROM and the Orange Rom but installation also says that there is an error in the ID. It looks like I'm stuck with the original ROM that came with the phone unless somebody has any solution to work around this problem. :-(

Using a tool downloaded from here in Modaco, I finally managed flash the Orange E200 into Hongkong version O2 Xphone. Chinese charators are all over the E200 screen now! I am happy!

Guest temanbaik
Using a tool downloaded from here in Modaco, I finally managed flash the Orange E200 into Hongkong version O2 Xphone. Chinese charators are all over the E200 screen now! I am happy!

Hi

Can you tell me where to find this tool for flash upgrade? thanx!