Gant

Guest monkeygadge

All cool. Tried rebooting, seemed to work but had a conflict with my previous homescreen "mind and soul" - wouldn't uninstall. Once I got rid of that your homescreen worked fine. Looks really good and works really well. Worthy of a 10. Cheers.

Guest sjalloq

When I try to change the background picture my phone sometimes freezes and I have to take the battery out! It gets through to the info page saying that the cab has been successfully installed but when I click OK it sits with the windows wait circle thingy.

Any ideas?

SJ.

Guest rizzles

Hi Crafty great homescreen!! I'm having some problems with the links on the homescreen. How do i go about changing them so that they work?

The ones that dont work are the message pic, new sms, check mail. the calender pic, the games pic, bluetooth pic and the windows media pic.

Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...

Great Homescreen, thanks for the hard work.

However does anyone have the problem of the backgroud images on contacts etc being stuck ?

If I change to another homescreen I still have the Gant backgrounds on the non-homescreens (if you know what I mean).

Any thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Syphon Filter

dude....i just got my C500 today...I am trying to get Gant installed on it. It installs A.O.K but...the date seems messed up...

I lose the last digit of the year so if it looks like this:

22/11/200| <-Imagine that is the edge of the screen

Any ideas on this one?

TIA

Syphon

IGNORE:

Figure it out...need to have the date formatting correct ie 22/11/04

Guest 1T-M0nk3y

Looks fantastic, only trouble is I want to change my background with my mood, but running the cabs doesn't load the screen, so I change off of Gant and when I re-select it my phone crashes :-(

When I reboot I have a cool looking C500 again though :-D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest BigLee1
installed gant all fine and all but when i click the new sms link it says shortcut cannot be found is there anything i can do to change that and also where do i need to put picodrive and doom for it to start up from the games link on the http://www.modaco.com/viewforum.php?f=43>home screen thanx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Firstly i must say this a great Homescreen, so well done. But i am having the same troubles as the others the short cuts dont work? Anyway of putting that right? Did any of you guys get the problem sorted? ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey - this is possible the nicest and most complete homescreen ive seen for my C500 - nicely done!!!

Is there any chance you could list the apps that the shortcuts refer to so i can get them istalled etc.

I assume that i need to modify the shortcut location in order for ANY of these shortcuts to work properly???

Guest Jasonkruys

Crafty I love this theme, back to it after a long while!

Question:

I am stupid, so forgive me if this is simple....

But how would I modify this theme to take out the 'Game' links, and 'Media Player' Plugin icon/features from the top line?

Thanks ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.