UP TO DATE LINKS for MINI SD CARDS

Guest simonbratt99

Guest gnoonan

I had to buy 10 to get my hands on one and have some left until they run out. I'm not a trader so I hope I'm not spamming this forum.

eBay#6704596085 256mb Sandisk £35 including delivery.

cheers,

Greg

Guest SPVGixer

Has anyone had any success in getting hold of a Kingmax 256MB Mini SD card from ebuyer? I placed my order on 18th August when they were £21.59 including VAT and free delivery. Their website states that they are ordered on request, with delivery expected in 5 days and has done for the full 2 weeks I've been waiting. I notice their price has now gone up to £27.02 plus delivery so I'm hoping they've just not decided to send me one beacause they accepted my order at the low price :oops:

Guest rickwookie

HELLO!!! - Earth to C500 owners!!!

http://www.memoryshop.nl/type/Secure-Digital

That's 512MB mini SD for €80 including tax! That equates to only £54!!!

Do they deliver to the UK??? I don't know, I can't read Dutch. I do know that when I tried to fill in the standard order form, it wanted a postcode in the Netherlands. :-(

Let's get this sorted before memoryshop.nl realise that they've underpriced these cards!

I ordered my cards from Ebuyer on the 28th August at £27. They immediately sent me an email saying they were out of stock and giving me the option to amend/delete the order. The items showed as ordered on request, so I left the order open.

I have just now received an email saying payment has been taken and they have been dispatched.

If you ordered yours before me, at the lower price, and they haven't been sent yet, I would contact Ebuyer to find out why. And I know all too well how difficult it is to communicate with Ebuyer after an order has been placed. :?

HELLO!!! - Earth to C500 owners!!!

http://www.memoryshop.nl/type/Secure-Digital  

That's 512MB mini SD for €80 including tax! That equates to only £54!!!

Do they deliver to the UK??? I don't know, I can't read Dutch. I do know that when I tried to fill in the standard order form, it wanted a postcode in the Netherlands. :-(

Let's get this sorted before memoryshop.nl realise that they've underpriced these cards!

I emailed them to find out - they replied:

We only ship to addresses within the Netherlands and Belgium. We don't ship to the UK.

Such a shame!

Guest SPVGixer
If you ordered yours before me, at the lower price, and they haven't been sent yet, I would contact Ebuyer to find out why. And I know all too well how difficult it is to communicate with Ebuyer after an order has been placed.  :?

Following the placing of an enote with ebuyer this morning I've just got an email to say that my order has been processed and payment taken, soon I'll be able to get rid of that 16MB card :)

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo

The prices for 512MB miniSD on memoryshop.nl seem very low to me :?

To be honest not really possible, maybe they are closing their company, at least with those prices they will be soon...or dumping stock, seriously people if you can manage to buy at this price my advice is to buy them :wink:

Our 512MB Kingmax product arrives on this Monday but....... there are not a lot to go around, you can pre-order online, the cards will be delivered to you Wednesday (all being well)

All orders will receive a free MoDaCo car sticker, what more can I say :wink:

Guest bweidema
I think MoDaCo Shop should buy a load from you and sell them in the shop,  

If so put me down for one

And for sure buying big would make it cheaper… let me call this shop and ask..

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo
http://www.flash-memory-store.com/mini-secure-digital.html

Toshiba 512Mb cards $109 USD

Shipping  $4.95 (cheapest) to US, $15.95 to Europe, $17.95 the rest of the world

I reckon that makes it around £70 to the UK

Any duty on that to be added ? :P

What happens if it goes wrong ? :D

Is an adaptor included ? :roll:

And then there was shop @ MoDaCo :)

Guest chucky.egg

Yeah, you might have to pay duty (although i have only ever had to once, and i bought a lot of these types of things - its pot luck)

From what i recall you can pay two dollars for insurance.

Cant recall if it came with an adapter. Sorry.

So tell us... what happens if something goes wrong with an order to 'the shop' ?

Are you insuring your deliveries as standard? And at who's cost?

If one gets lost in transit do you replace it immediately, or only after you get compensation from the Post Office?

Posted from my C500!