Help: How do I get rid of a scratch??

Guest Osiris

Guest Osiris

Help: I have a 1/2 cm probably 4.2mm scratch on the front of the phone, in the blue part near the motorola logo.

How can I get rid of it, it looks horrid, this really points a negative sting to my phone.

Worst of all I have been so careful with it, I dont even know how this scratch myseriously got there.

Please help, any scratch remove advice? Can you get a new cover for the phone or soemthing?

Guest Osiris

what the hell, got nothing to loose. Cd scratch remover, seems cheaper then one option im considering.

Cheers man will have to go try it tomorrow. Pray it works.

Guest sciroccs

Greetings,

I'm new to the forum but not new to scratches on plastic. I use a product by a company here in the states called Janvil. They make plastic polishing products in a kit form with varying degrees of cutting. Works great on the visor on my helmet and also on any plastic surface. I had a scratch on the screen of my MPx200 and used this product.....awesome results! Use the least abrasive polish first, and a little elbow grease. Sometimes it takes a lot of rubbing, but looks good as new. Works great on IPODs too!!

Try this link: www.janvil.com

Or you get it off ebay as I did for aroung $20 with shipping. I also noticed on ebay last night, a few listings for brand new MPx200 shells for $24.00

Hope this helps.