Orange SPV C500 now available in the Netherlands

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Thanks to MoDaCo member 'userone' for the heads up in this post... the SPV C500 is now for sale in the Netherlands.

userone managed to pick one up in Rotterdam earlier today, so if you're a Dutch member... what are you waiting for :)

P

PS Dutch members - check out our 'Algemeen - Nederlands' area here!

Guest ultimasnake

great... but i am still stuck with my e200 (which i still love) for another year.. but the joystick's down "button" is broke (last time it was the up direction).. and i might ask for a upgrade to the c500 or so... :)

Guest bitbuster

I'm living in Germany about 20km away from the german7dutch border.

Too bad there's no unlock out yet..Otherwise I would jump into my car right away 8)

Guest ultimasnake

I just checked the shop in amsterdam near the dam, they have it :).. though they didn't recieve the dummy model yet so it won't be up for display ... but they got it alright!! :P

Guest bitbuster
I just checked the shop in amsterdam near the dam, they have it :).. though they didn't recieve the dummy model yet so it won't be up for display ... but they got it alright!! :P

What price?

Guest ultimasnake

d'oh forgot to ask... i had this complaint about my not working joystick on my e200 which I wanted to see it getting fixed :P so i forgot all about that :)

Guest Underdog_2k

for the dutch users: does any body know if this is for real, www.gsmhut.nl sells the mpx220 for 444 euro's. It is not just an mpx200 mistakenly placed as 'n 220 cause it says 'silver mpx220'. nver heard of a silver mpx200. So is it a typo error or just and mpx200 spraypainted?

mpx220 for sale

look at GSM (los) -> motorola ( :roll: )

Guest peekie

could be a mpx220 but most probably a prototype version ( full of bugs ) best wait until it comes out for real or get the C500 without a contract and get orange to unlock it to your prefered network :wink: :wink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.