In-call volume

Guest bosshogg

Guest bosshogg

When I'm on a call and want to turn the volume down, it doesn't seem to turn down enough...the "earpiece volume" bar goes right down to the bottom, and it does decrease the volume slightly, but it's still way loud. I'm sure my mk1 spv used to decrease the volume to almost nothing. Has anyone else noticed this?

When I'm on a call and want to turn the volume down, it doesn't seem to turn down enough...the "earpiece volume" bar goes right down to the bottom, and it does decrease the volume slightly, but it's still way loud. I'm sure my mk1 spv used to decrease the volume to almost nothing. Has anyone else noticed this?

I have found the volume control very unresponsive, also when I use the speaker phone option I can not increase the volume.

If I play an MP3 I can get it quite loud but in speakerphone it is far to quiet.

I have messed around for ages dialing 150 and just can not get the volume up.

Apart from the side controls I have only frond the in call volume setting.

Anyone got a loud speakerphone?

nick

Guest kingronnie

You're right, the mk1 SPV was much more responsive. I've just upgraded from a mk1 and the difference very noticable.