Oranje

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

Thanks for the kind words.

Because plugins work in a horizontal order, and you cant stack them side by side, you wont be able to put a clock face on the orange without losing the plugins that are shown to the left of the orange. Which kind of ruins the homescreen if you ask me because it's purpose is to view as many plugins as possible.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest tedacuen
Arhg! Where do I find all these plugins?

Really want to get this workin... Cheers!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm also lost about plug ins stuff... could some1 please post a list of links to get all those plug ins?

• 3 months later...
Guest tonijj

I know this is an old thread, but this exellent homescreen deserves another post :)

A couple of things troubeling me:

1. It seems that the carrier and Profile ought to change place, at least according to the icons.

2. When I click "Missed Calls" nothing happens, shouldnt it bring me there?

3. Owner name is on the line exactly under the monitor plugin, but it should be on the line below.

Im using a Qtek 8010 (c500) with 2003SE.

I attached the xml file, so if anyone wanna give it a shot I'll be more than happy!

Cheers

Ps. Are there any more backdrops for this homescreen, (except the smartphone 2004) ?

oranje.home.xml

Guest nickcornaglia
I know this is an old thread, but this exellent homescreen deserves another post :)

A couple of things troubeling me:

1. It seems that the carrier and Profile ought to change place, at least according to the icons.

2. When I click "Missed Calls" nothing happens, shouldnt it bring me there?

3. Owner name is on the line exactly under the monitor plugin, but it should be on the line below.

Im using a Qtek 8010 (c500) with 2003SE.

I attachedĀ  the xml file, so if anyone wanna give it a shot I'll be more than happy!

Cheers

Ps. Are there any more backdrops for this homescreen, (except the smartphone 2004) ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Got your PM.

Missed Calls only works when you actually have missed calls. I dont understand that either.

For the rest...you need to install some plugins. See the first post.

Guest tonijj
Got your PM.

Missed Calls only works when you actually have missed calls. I dont understand that either.

For the rest...you need to install some plugins. See the first post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Encece: thanks for responding.

I got all of the plugins described on the first page, well, unless the "owner-plugin" is a separate one ( I thought/think its the built in one in wm2003SE) the owner info is displayed on the screen but just not in the right spot.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.