Motorola HS820 and Voice Dialling

Guest broughs

Guest broughs

Just bought ther HS820 and its a great headset. Sound clarity, size and reception great. One slight problem. On Voice dial, the activate voice dial, which is one push of the MC button doesn't work first time. Only on a second push it initiates voice dialling. It does this consistently

Bug with C500 or HS820 or a fault in c500. Anyone any ideas greatly appreciated

Guest broughs

Thanks MaJiK at least I know that its not just my devices. I think the first push seems to waken up the c500 and enable it to recognise the second.

Anyone else any ideas

I enable bluetooth, make sure my devices are connected and the phone is in Hands Free mode (I can normally do this by holding down the button on the BT headset).

Then I press the button once to inititate voice diallig.. it normally finds the contact - but after that I am stuck as to how to dial it ? Seems really random, sometimes an extra click will do it, other times it sits there for ages ?

Similar problem with SB Akono HBH-600 Headset. 1st/2nd Push seems to awaken phone/headset. Subsequent pushes enable voice dial. Works fine after. Sometimes first button press does voice dial fine.

Shaks