New HTC Smartphone - The Feeler

Guest smartphone-web.com

Guest Paul [MVP]

It's IDENTICAL specs in every way to the C500, but looks slightly different with a different joystick... that's about all there is to know :)

P

Guest Y-Wing

These HTC code names just get better and better! :)) I doubt it will be out on Orange for a while, if at all. They've got crateloads of C500's to shift, although this could hit sales as some people might decide to wait. They definitely won't make the same mistake as with the E100 and announce it too early. Looks cool though, rather like that design classic the T610.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest cybercamel
you have the google toolbar installed cybercamel

Well you live and learn, always thought it was XP :oops:

It is a nice phone, but I always struggled with the joystick on the E200. It was always to sensitive and was prone to being compressed! The set up on the C500 is much better in my opinion, but then I'm not a gamer!

Guest Y-Wing

Over on the C500 forum Lutzh is hinting that this will soon be released in Germany on one of the networks over there - Vodafone, T-Mobile, E-plus, O2?? I'd put my money on O2 given previous HTC association.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest morpheus2702

Sorry, misunderstanding here. Recap of history:

SPV released late 2002 - problems with dust collecting under screen and looks a bit ugly.

SPV E100 released July 2003 - dust under screen problem solved, looks a lot better than the SPV, but exactly the same hardware underneath

C500 released August 2004 - problems with dust collecting under screen and looks a bit ugly

HTC feeler released ??? - hopefully dust under screen problem solved, looks a lot better than the C500, but exactly the same hardware underneath

See the pattern?!?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.