Dust under screen

Guest efjay

Guest Toyota-F1.com
to remove them yourself you have to strip the phone, a better option would be to contact your supplier and try and get warrenty replacement

:shock: Will they replace a phone just because it has dust tin the screen?

Guest squall

:shock: Will they replace a phone just because it has dust tin the screen?

when the spv was released some people did get warrenty replacements for dust. needless to say it depended on your luck with the cs person

Guest Toyota-F1.com

Well that does sound crazy!

I'm very very happy that my SPV3 doesn't have any dust inside it, don't know how they do that, I think it's amazing because nowadays everything gets dust inside, my alarm clock, my Panasonic GD87e (the bottom left corner with the inner screen, the outer was fine :P) and all the other phones (Nokia 3210e, 3310e) but they had replaceable covers so you could take em off and clean it.

:)

Guest Cybertronic

Replaceable cover are worst than built in ones :shock:

My Nokia 3650 has a replaceable cover, dust just kept coming in it all the time! :)

Guest Toyota-F1.com
Replaceable cover are worst than built in ones :shock:

My Nokia 3650 has a replaceable cover, dust just kept coming in it all the time! :P

But the good thing is that you can take the covers off and clean it :)

Guest vwspeed

I just cleaned out my phone over the weekend (coffee spill). Cleaned out the dust while I was getting all the goo out. There is a pretty detailed guid on coolsmartphone: http://www.coolsmartphone.com/index.php?op...rtid=4&Itemid=3

One note: when prying open the case through the SIM card slot, just pry up enough to slip a credit card into the seam on the outside, then slide the card around the outside edge, it'll snap right open without any breakage!

2nd note: use a camera lens cleaning cloth (~$1 at any local camera shop), this will prevent smudging the anti-glare coating on the screen, and the introduction of more dust (lint).

Good luck!