E200 - Xphone

Guest petermatheson1

Guest squall

yes all the software will run.

You can sim unlock the e200 at www.imei-check.co.uk

its reliable but costs £20, but it its the only way to do it im afraid

Guest petermatheson1

Any Idea's on the Advantages / Disadvantages between Orange / O2 / Imate software?

Have been to site to unlock, currently waiting for V3 of the unlocking software to be emailed to me!

Cheers

Guest skaramanga

I was just wondering, if you change your rom from Orange to xphone or whatever, can you go back to the original Orange one again?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest zerosignull

skaramanga: the orange rom beleve check the hardware to make sure it's a e200 and not the current firmware. you should be able to go into the bootloader erase the rom so you have no rom on your phone then install the orange rom again.

Guest petermatheson1

Not Sure, I ordered mine Yesterday so have been waiting 24hrs + and still not even a reply from the support. Been trying to find others who have the software and get them to send it, but they're all offline also!

Recieved the First email straight after ordering, But V3 software is taking quite a long time for a company with 24/7 Support....

:roll:

Hmmm, seems they take your £20 and run, i wonder why they only have v2 available for download..... maybe with the return mail there will be another £20 needed :)

Guest petermatheson1

they seem like reasonable guys from what others have said, so I'll bite my breath & wait for a reply. Just seems stupid to offer 24/7 support when they don't...