SPV C500 Developer Kit imminent!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Great news for developers everywhere - the SPV C500 developer kit is OFFICIAL, and will be available shortly, supplied by Orange's partner ORA.

Coming in at £299 (SIM free of course), the kit is expected to be available from the MoDaCo Shop next week in VERY limited numbers.

If you are interested in purchasing a kit from us, please post in this thread, and when stocks arrive, we will be in touch :)

P

Guest deepak

need it bad....whats the use of being a pluss member here if i can't lay my hands on one when all u guys are freaking out there..i am working on a photo blogging software for ms smartphones but just kept it on hold to see how c500 reacts to it.desperately waiting for qtek/imate versions in this part of asia but no signs of it coming anywhere soon.my office in your country can make the payment and pick up the product from your office...help and i shall feel proud of being a modaco+

Guest plantagoo

Hi!

Sorry Paul - I wrote you a PM -> didn't read the line with the "post in this thread"...

I'm very interested to buy one - will you be able to send it to Germany? How much would the shipping be?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings

plant

Guest gferreroferri

I'm also interested on it! Let me know when it's possible to get one. Would it be possible to buy it from Finland?

Thanks!

Guillermo

Guest The PocketTV Team

Are those development phones *fully* unlocked, i.e. like the Motorola MPx200 from ATT or the Rede development phone from Microsoft ?

In other words, can you install privileged certs in the phone cert store using "spdps.exe /create /device" ?

If not, it will not be possible to debug C/C++ applications on this Smartphone.

Guest The PocketTV Team

Paul, can you connect one of those phones to a PC equiped with the development tools, and try the following commands (from a DOS prompt):

> cd C:Program FilesWindows CE Toolswce420SMARTPHONE 2003Tools

> spdps.exe /create /device

does this work with no error ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.