8390 rom August update?

Guest markgamber

Guest markgamber

"We already have solution for GAPI, and we will release this SERVICE PACK at the end of August on Mio official website. (www.mio-tech.com)."

4 1/2 hours until August is over (UTC) and I don't see it. I'm like so surprised or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think Mitac plans to post the ROM updates on the web. From what I understand I have R42 rom and the most uptodate ROM is R44. Right now my phone works pretty good.

Guest markgamber

Quoting from msmobiles.com, "We already have solution for GAPI, and we will release this SERVICE PACK at the end of August on Mio official website. (www.mio-tech.com)."

So one or the other (or both) is lying, probably both. Either way, I don't care, I'm unloading this brick as soon as possible and getting a real phone from a real company who is capable of supporting what it sells. Or to put things in terms mitac might understand:

Has sexual intercourse you, Mitac, and appreciation to what. As for me last cent you'll me and I'm From the acquisition of it I why should not buy from with people your anything, all chances which in the future obtain the fact that it verifies in order to understand whether, it's which is seen; Being as, you desire the fact that it possesses the pleasure my dollars. Bitch.

I just got an email from Mitac about the Mitac 8390. They said that they are unable to provide updates online.

"Dear customer,

sorry for this,

We can't provide the update service online.

Best regards

Mio@support"