EDIT:Another E200 Plug-In Question...Oxios Tasks PlugIn

Guest badboy4life

Guest badboy4life

I've nearly completed the homescreen I'm working on, but I'm having a few problems with the Oxios Tasks PlugIn.

When I add this code the homescreen layout doesn't load, I just get the hour glass and the previous layout remains but over the correct background picture.

<!-- row1 col5: tasks -->

<shortcut width="100%">

<plugin valign="center" padding-left="0" width="100%" height="18" handlekeys="FOCUS" clsid="{A2536C57-6AC2-4c31-9542-B144B0E9D077}">

<format state="selected" bgtext="transparent" bgcolor="transparent"/>

<format state="unselected" bgcolor="transparent" vailgn="centre" bgtext="transparent"/>

<shortcut width="100%">

<plugin clsid="{0FD763F8-2BBE-42A1-94A8-A75A3758049E}" name="OxiosTasks" height="18">

<background>

<format state="selected" bgcolor="transparent"/>

</background>

<format state="noevent" visible="true"/>

<label>

<text><subject/></text>

</label>

<priority x="166" y="2"/>

</plugin>

</shortcut>

</plugin>

</shortcut>
I've had a look at Crafty and DrBlow Homescreens but they use it as a stationary Plug-In. Previous Question: (It's be nice to get an answer but don't think its possible) I'm trying to get an MRU in one of the columns, the problem I've got is that even though its displayed I can't scroll through the various programs. :-k Has anyone tried this?...and got it to work?
 <!-- row1 col2: mru -->

<shortcut width="100%" height="18">

<plugin valign="center" padding-left="0" width="100%" height="18" clsid="{A2536C57-6AC2-4c31-9542-B144B0E9D077}">

<shortcut width="100%">

<plugin clsid="{79EFB752-CB70-446d-B317-499723482B3D}" name="mru" height="18">

<format state="selected" fgcolor="#000000" />

<mru max-buttons="8" x="8" icon-size="16" />

</plugin>

</shortcut>

</plugin>

</shortcut>

And secondly because I've got two columns, is there a way to have the second column display the program name?...or a 'nice' way for it to remain blank?