Got My New C500 today

Guest will_south_uk

Guest will_south_uk

Hi,

Just received my new C500 and so far its great. I have one question about the action button. It appears to work fine but whenever I pull it in the down position it makes a small tick noise.

Any Ideas??

Kind Regards,

Will

A couple of days after getting mine (the second one because the first one had a dodgy hang-up button!) the down action creaked/clicked. Now it sometimes locks the down action and scrolls down through menus until I press the key again!

Ive got my 2nd replacement coming tomorrow (I must remember to give them the charger too, very strange!). BTW, after 28 days you can only get a refurb phone, till then you get a new replacement.

Dave

Guest will_south_uk

Hi,

Got on to Orange and they are sending me a replacement tonight. The lady on the phone did state that i would lose the 7 day trial period because they are supplying a new phone.

Is this right? Seems a bit unfair to me.

Kind Regards,

Will.

I was never told that when I returned one, sounds wrong to me. If that's the case, you can always return it under the 7 day return and get a new one that way, but it will take you a week to get a replacement coz they've got to wait for the system to tell them it has been received.

Dave

Guest chucky.egg

My "down" scroll makes a click noise (up, left and right don't) but I assumed they all did this

It still works, but now I'm wondering if it will for much longer!

Just a simple question to anyone who owns a C500. Is it possible to add a phone number in a text message directly from the phone book? My P400 does not have this function and it's annoying me to death that i have to write it on a piece paper THEN write it down manually in the sms, makes me miss my nokia.. :wink: