What is the best theme for your smartphone?

Guest Sage

I myself use Dr Cobolt's E200 Theme.. there are a couple i think are actually better looking. Though when it comes to a good looking theme that has easy access to all shortcuts you need its my fav.

Gant & C500 Promo are close seconds.. :)

Just wondering what other people think.. id like to find a couple more that are worthwhile.

Guest chucky.egg

Pretty much anything by Kweidler - sorry, that's probably NOT how to spell his name

At the mo I've got his Mac screen with the Mac-14 image (little clay man)

Technika is great

Then Plast'x

Guest Skunkchild

There don't seem to be many homescreens around that are set up specifically for the E200 plugin. You can try my Stolen Mobile themes, there's a link in my sig.

It looks like the new C500 plugin has lost a lot of the customisation options too.

Guest lukeap69

I like the Reload by midnight & richie m, the blue futurama by ndev, & the orange by encece. It depends on my mood really.

Thanks to all of you guys who made this themes/skin.

My fave is Midnight's Reload Ice which I keep going back to very quickly after trying others out. At the mo tho I'm using his C500 one, think it looks good and think I might upgrade from my orig SPV to a C500.

Contract y/e is 17th Sept so thinking about getting C500 then, although not sure whether to wait for MPX220.

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

My favorite homescreen: (Aero) Grid Menu by RCPerez 8)

Simple is beautiful!

aerogrid.gif

EDIT:

-- Download attachment, unzip, transfer all files to IPSMApplication DataHome (SP2002).

-- If you don't like the icons, you may edit the icon resource file plus the XML to suit your 'taste'.

-- Remember its a homescreen modif not a theme pack.

Aero_Grid.zip

Guest muzzio_giovanni

@ pzee :

hy! i'm from italy and i think that i'ven't got a orange rom on my mpx200 i try to use your homescreen but i can't visualize the operator name and any icons : i change the path in xml file with my programs link and when i run "myicons.exe" i can see on display for 1 second a blank screen with the message "hello smartphone 2002!" do you think that there is something wrong? can you help me?

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

I'm sorry about the previous carrier/operator font size (size=1). I changed the carrier font size to 14, same size as the date and time.

@muzzio

You don't have to click on 'MyIcons.exe' since its just an icon resource file. The homescreen utilizes the Orange plugins. Im not sure if it will actually run on MPx200 devices. :roll:

Guest MPXtricky

I've tried loads but always return to me variation of Namarin's Angelina Jolie theme with RJ Shortcuts and clock added. It's nice to look at and everything I regularly use is accessible from the home screen.

Dickers

Guest Jonny_doe
My favorite homescreen: (Aero) Grid Menu by RCPerez  8)  

Simple is beautiful!

M8 i like thios too but i can't can't the icons to work on my mpx200 using 2003 , can anyone help ??? I've tried editing the .xml to the right path , but still not working .. :cry:

Guest Disco Stu

Whether or not you like the cars featured, I would put in a vote for Leon1970's series of skins.

They're fairly simple multi-page themes but his eye for colour and proportion is second to none. Try the Porsche one and see what I mean. It is black & white but shines out of the phone. :)